AUDITION NOTICE: Ding Dong
WT is committed to being a diverse and open organisation. Auditions are open to anyone, regardless of background or experience, and we particularly welcome those who have been traditionally under-represented in theatre.
We will be holding auditions in January for Ding Dong by Marc Camoletti.
Bernard has discovered that his wife, Jacqueline, is having an affair with Robert. Being a reasonable business man, Bernard gives Robert two options to compensate for the affair: either he will sleep with Robert’s wife in order to keep things even, or he will have him killed.
A hilarious French farce with sparkling dialogue, laced with plenty of double entendres to entertain and induce laughter.
- Bernard Marcellin – Businessman, late 40s – 50s
- Jacqueline Marcellin – Bernard’s wife, mid 30s – 40s
- Marie-Louise – Their maid, any age
- Robert Regnier – Jacqueline’s lover, 30s to 40s
- Barbara – Call girl, late 20s to 30s
- Juliette Regnier – Roberts wife, 30s to 40s
Playing ages are guidance only and all ages will be considered.
There will be a read through on Friday 6th January at 7.45pm. The auditions will be held Sunday 8th January at 2.30pm and Tuesday 10th January at 7:45pm
Performance dates are 8th to 17th June 2023.